Just in time for the Queen’s Jubilee!
The next addition to the ‘Mini Break’ range of staycation gifts. A trip to the British Isles..
– 1 x Mr Stanley’s Milk Chocolate Matchbox Motorcars or Motorbikes. Four miniature milk chocolate motorcars in a beautifully illustrated box. Made in England 42g.
– 2 x London architecture inspired travel postcards by Annie Montgomery Design. Made in England. Beautifully designed images including the iconic Red Telephone Box, Big Ben, London Eye and the Queen’s Guard and London Bridge. Printed on high quality 400gsm card to keep as a souvenir or to send in the post. Size A6 card.
– 1 x Claire’s Handmade Old English Apple Chutney. Perfect with cheddar cheese 130g
– 1 x Worker Bee Everyday Breakfast black teabags. Box of 15 biodegradable pyramid teabags.
– 1 x J Salmon ‘Royal Recipes’ book. Featuring 32 favourite dishes of Britain’s Kings and Queens with Illustrations of the royal palaces and houses.
– 1 x Motorist’s Great Britain travel sweets scented air freshener from Rex London.
– 1 x Pretty Little Treat Co. Soap Parcel. Handcrafted in Yorkshire, we have two quintessentially English fragrances – Strawberries & Cream and Apple Orchard. Wrapped in antiqued sheet music, tied with string and finished with a pretty rose for a quirky, vintage style gift. SLS free, vegan friendly. 50g.
– 2 x Union Jack miniature flags/cake toppers
All items in our gift boxes are protected by wood wool, a bio-degradable void fill made from shredded timber
We aim to keep our use of plastics to an absolute minimum so we select products containing recyclable and sustainable materials.
Any void fill is being recycled and is in its second use.
Please note that the designs of postcards and recipe book, and scent of soap may vary from those shown above however the quality will not be affected. Items will be selected at random unless requested, subject to availability.