I use 100% natural plant-based soy wax in all of my products. My chosen wax is sustainably sourced and manufactured in the UK to the highest standard. It is vegan-friendly, biodegradable, cruelty-free and, throughout testing, was consistently the best performer at delivering exceptional scent throw.
I only use fragrance oil suppliers who can provide clear, transparent safety information for all their oils. The oils I use in my products have been carefully and purposefully chosen to ensure they are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and do not contain any parabens.
My products are fully CLP compliant, insured, and carry all necessary safety information.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Remove from packaging, break off 1 piece and place it in the centre of your burner.
If using a tealight burner, use a 4hr unscented tealight (preferably soy wax tealights as these have a cleaner burn).
When you are finished, extinguish the tealight/switch off the burner and allow the wax to cool.
Wax melts can be used several times until their fragrance runs out.
- Place your burner on a level, stable, heat-proof surface.
- Ensure the burner is not close to anything which could catch fire, such as curtains.
- Do not move / touch the burner while in use.
- Do not burn for more than 4hrs at a time. Any longer than this and the burner can become too hot and may potentially crack.
- Never leave your burner unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As delicious as our melts smell, please do not eat them.
- If using an electric burner, always remember to switch it off when you are finished.
- Do not use a sharp object to remove old wax from your burner.